Are you struggling to find work? Confused about what career path to take? Lacking the confidence to apply for jobs? Been affected or made unemployed by Covid-19?
CJH is a one stop hub set up to support and advise young people between the ages of 16 – 24 into a viable career path/further education. Our workshops within the program will provide resources/training, plus practical tools to help support you through the transition from education into employment, independence and a new post Covid-19 life.
CJH has created an online 3-week programme which will be held via zoom to help support young people into work during Covid-19.
What we will offer:
● CV Writing Workshops
● One to One Careers Advice
● Advice on Traineeships/Apprenticeships
● Advice on Identifying Strengths
● Interview Preparation
● Q&A Workshop (with Industry Professionals)
● Intensive Job Searches
● Assistance with Job Application Forms
● Mindfulness Workshop
● Confidence Building
● Access to Short Courses
Our team is a mixture of experienced trained recruitment professionals and established business owners who are focused on preparing young people for work. Giving you the skills required to find a career that is in line with your aspirations. We are here to help build confidence so that you can look forward to getting a job.
If you are:
● Between the ages of 16-24
● Have photo ID (Passport or Provisional)
● Have access to a mobile phone, computer and reliable internet connection
● Lack Confidence
● Not in education or training (NEET)
● Been affected by Covid-19
● Out of work and actively seeking new opportunities
● Live permanently within a London Borough
● Available for 3 sessions per week
We would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in the 3-week programme please fill out our enquiry form below and we will send you more information and set up a 121 session (via zoom) to assess your needs.